Tax Supervisor/Manager (7 to 10+ years)
Our firm is searching for a high level tax supervisor and/or manager with prior CPA firm experience. We continue to experience growth and require tax professionals who are looking for an opportunity and long-term growth. We specialize in service niche industries and handle significant consulting and research projects for our clients including litigation support, business valuation, entity structuring, and so on.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review, preparation, and management of complex tax returns, including year-end accounting adjustments (Individuals, partnerships, corporate, trust, and non-profit returns).
- Perform, guide, and assist in technical tax research
- Lead by example providing leadership and management of work load for staff
- Participate and assist in training activities
- Serve as “in-charge” of client engagements from start to finish
- Develop and assist in budgeting staff work
- Managing various tax deadlines
- Perform, review, and manage high level tax planning and business consulting for clients
- Prior tax supervisory experience in CPA firm
- CPA license
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internally
- Ability to work extended hours during busy season
- Proficient use of applicable technology and tax research tools (Prior exposure to Thompson Reuters products including UltraTax is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree
Sign up for our newsletter to receive
tax updates, articles, industry news and more.