Senior Tax Accountant (3 to 5 years)
Our firm is in search for a high-level senior tax accountant with prior CPA firm exposure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation and review of complex tax returns, including year-end accounting adjustments (Individuals, partnerships, corporate, trust and non-profit returns).
- Technical tax research
- Provide leadership to associate staff members (Lead by example)
- Participate and assist in training activities
- Serve as “in charge” from start to finish with various projects
- Assist with accounting and financial statements when needed
- Participate in managing various tax deadlines
- Resolution of tax notices
- Participate in high level tax planning for clients using tax projection software
- Prior tax experience in CPA firm
- CPA license or working on obtaining license
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internally
- Ability to work extended hours during busy season
- Proficient use of applicable technology (Prior exposure to Thompson Reuters products including UltraTax is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting
TO APPLY, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STAY IN TOUCH.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive
tax updates, articles, industry news and more.