- Revenue Reporting: Be Ready! Step 2 “How To” Seminar, July 16 or July 31
- Revenue Reporting: Are You Ready? Step 1 Overview Seminar, May 22 or June 12
- Rich Shavell of Shavell & Company, P.A. to speak on “ABC’s 2019 Annual Tax Update” | Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- Speaking Engagement: Rich Shavell of Shavell & Company, P.A. to speak at CFMA.
Topic: The new “Revenue Recognition” regime that will change how contractors’ financial statements are to be prepared; impacts all contractors who prepare GAAP basis financial statements for banking, bonding, and reporting to federal and state agencies. | Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Upcoming Seminar Hosted by Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. – What Contractors Need to Know Right Now!
Key Aspects of the New Tax Law: Click Here
The link above summarizes the key aspects we see in the new tax law. While it may be similar to other summaries, we urge you to join us for a more in-depth discussion as we present ABC’s Tax Update for Contractors, where we will focus on issues impacting construction companies here in South Florida. | Thursday, January 11th, 2018
- Rich Shavell of Shavell & Company, P.A. to speak at FSU Accounting Conference on “Revenue Recognition”. | Friday, May 12, 2017
- Shavell & Co. Participating as Exhibitor in ABC’s General Contractors Showcase
Click here to view photos | Wednesday, November 1, 2017