Paul has 40 years of experience working with government agencies and in the accounting profession. He built Zelenkofske Axelrod & Co., Ltd, CPAs and Management Consultants to nine offices in seven states. The firm was ranked one of the “25 Best CPA Firms” in the nation.
Under Paul’s guidance, ZA completed over $1 billion in tax-exempt bond financing transactions for clients. Paul has served as chairman of the board for three port and bridge authorities, as trustee on the boards of universities, as a state commissioner and as chairman of the Department for Public Welfare transition team. He has consulted with boards of major corporations and currently serves on the board of an international corporation.
40 Years of Experience as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Founder / President – Zelenkofske Axelrod & Co.
- Chairman of the Board - Philadelphia Regional Port Authority (PRPA)
- Chairman of the Board – Bi-State Ports of Philadelphia and Camden Corporation (PPC)
- Commissioner - Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA)
- Trustee on the Board – Temple University
- Graduate of University of Pennsylvania
- Licensed CPA (inactive status), Pennsylvania
Boca Raton, FL 33434
P (561) 997-7242
F (561) 997-7262